not hard to get some -f-r-e-e-m-p-3-s- [PART 1]

Here at the digcch0 .some new methods to getting those formats you want.


sony, Where have you been all these years?

http://myplay.com
- - Sony's MyPlay, looks alot like BMG's version of amazon. I can't find any mp3s for free yet.. but it is a worthy source of embeddable video players! You can expect a certain degree of quality control as well. Videos are factory cuts: from the original owner , truly sourced material. What's comforting about this , MyPlay : they are giving it to you for free, watch a few advertisements, .... and then my video.

"Why every video? I need to still forget about the ol nave ad I just saw 3 minutes ago... and now there s another one?!?! Oh boy, I saw this one already....."


http://playlist.com - - yeap... MP3s and ... wma's with Mp3 extenxions ? playlist... lookenough. Ringtones too a few ads, not too bad there. Low to High quality.

http://beemp3.com - - type in search, punch in a 3-letter veritext code, there is the linke.
this is excactly what Playlist does, except here you have an URL for ... adding to your playlists.
MP3 Quality is displayed!


Youtube.com - -
Good for finding the rare gems, I don't really go for it when I try to feed my ears.
Also, associated searching , and the enormous database of possible results
, as well as improper tagging, leads me to using the Google video search; which will also return Youtube results.
Thats what WE get when somehow, somewhere, a big , prominent "AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE" stamp is designated to something webby, and everyone joins in on the fun.
ADVERT BELOW
Now this is not what I hear when I go to Myplay.com . When I go to Myplay, I hear a reminiscent Auto-Reverse Playback Walkman tape player ownage on the industry!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook